So, another month went by! And somehow I’m nearly in the middle of my reading challenge! Reading wise — this year is so good for me!
There will be a lot of scrolling in this post but it’s more pictures than words so please bear with me.
And how was your February??
Goodreads challenge: 43/100
📌 Books read in February: 20
– PoC rep
– LGBTQ+ rep
– disabled rep
– mental health rep
1. Lumberjanes: Unicorn Power! by Mariko Tamaki || ★★★,5☆ || GR ||
2. Pulp by Robin Talley || ★★★★☆ || GR ||
4. The Apocalypse of Elena Mensoza by Shaun David Hutchinson || ★★★,5☆ || GR ||
5. Tarnished Are the Stars by Rosiee Thor || ★★★★☆ || GR ||
6. Two Candles by K.D. West || ★★,5☆☆ || GR ||
7. Rose & Lily by K.D. West || ★★,5☆☆ || GR ||
8. Adara and the Beast by Emily Sharp || ★☆☆☆☆ || GR ||
9. Wilder Girls by Rory Power || ★★★,5☆ || GR ||
10. Upright Women Wanted by Sarah Gailey || ★★★,5☆ || GR ||
11. The Brightsiders by Jen Wilde || ★★★★☆ || GR ||
12. The Outside by Ada Hoffman || ★★★☆☆ || GR ||
13. In the Vanishers’ Palace by Aliette de Bodard || ★★★★☆ || GR ||
14. Ink in the Blood by Kim Smejkal || ★★★★,5 || GR ||
15. Seasons of Love by Harper Bliss || ★★★☆☆ || GR ||
16. Semiotics the basics by Daniel Chandler || ★★★☆☆ || GR ||
19. The Sea by KL Hughes || ★★★★☆ || GR ||
20. Deadline by Stephanie Ahn || ★★★★☆ || GR ||
(click pics for links)
I share here how 30 days of Audiobooks changed my reading habits!!
How listening to audiobooks affects yours?
I give advice for those of you just starting out with audiobooks and having a hard time getting into them.
Sometimes you gotta experiment!
I need to do something with my hands while listening to audiobooks and if you do as well let’s exchange our ideas!
I share some audiobooks I loved! All of them were rated 4 or higher and had amazing narrators!
I’m trying to catch up on my tags, people! If you want to be tagged in something just say in the comments! There’s wayy more to come!
I reviewed two amazing art books this month and shared the art I made with their help!
Another ARC I reviewed was this amazing f/f paranormal romance! When the grim reaper is cute, hmm? 😉
This month I took part in #FFFeb readathon and attempted reading only sapphic books! And I DID IT!
Well, with an exception of two non-fiction books but it was my 2020 goal to read more non-fiction so I can’t complain.
Here you can look through my thread:
And here you can see my answers to the #FFFeb tag:
📌 Art Spotlight
So, you might have seen I’m using a new profile picture now! Well, I painted it myself! I want to try and make a digital one in the future but for now I like how it turned out!
I also made some bookish fanart! Too late have I realised you can’t see Zachary’s glasses unless you click on the pic… I’ll try again though
And here I painted my dear friend as one of her favourite characters! You can see her cosplay pic if you check the thread!
Honestly, not much personal stuff happened in February.
I enrolled for the driving licence course though and so far had two lectures! I will be able to drive soon!!
That’s all. Have a sapphic book tier maker to fill the hole of my boring life:
- How was this month for you guys? Chat with me & leave links to your wrap-ups!
- Did you take part in FFFeb? / What’s your fav sapphic book?
- How do you find my art? Any praise? Any advice?