Yet another month went by!
And it was a great month for this blog! I had the most views ever and I´m very happy with it. Thank you!
I also nearly finished my GoodReads reading challenge. I´m only 5 books short! Should I rise it? A hundred is a number I told myself I don’t want to go below but I don’t actually want to push myself to read more and more. I already read a lot so I’ll probably just leave it as it is and see what I’ll end up with at the end of the year.
Other than that, in this month I lacked in original posts. Only one is such a low number for me! I have a few in my drafts right now so scream at me to finish them!
📌 Books read in March:
– PoC rep
– LGBTQ+ rep
– disabled rep
– mental health rep
1-15. Lumberjanes vol. 1-15 by Noelle Stevenson // Shannon Watters ||
16. Nightwood by Djuna Barnes || ★★★,5☆ ||
17. That’s not English by Erin Moore || ★★★☆☆ ||
18. Buzz Sting Bite by Anne Sverdrup-Thygeson || ★★★,5☆ ||
19. The Terracotta Bride by Zen Cho || ★★★★☆ ||
20. A Study in Honor by Clarie O’Dell || ★★★★☆ ||
21. The Fever King by Victoria Lee || ★★★★,5 ||
22. Hurricane Season by Nicole Melleby || ★★★★★ ||
23. Desdemona and the Deep by C.S.E. Cooney || ★★★★,5 ||
24. Red, White & Royal Blue by Casey McQuiston || ★★★★,5 ||
25. This is How You Lose The Time War by Amal el-Mohtar & Max Gladstone || ★★★★★ ||
26. Anyone but You by Chelsea M. Cameron || ★★★★☆ ||
27. Proper English by KJ Charles || ★★★★☆ ||
28. Mrs. Martin’s Incomparable Adventure by Courtney Milan || ★★★★☆ ||
29. Heated Rivalry by Rachel Reid || ★★★☆☆ ||
30. Casting Lacey by Elle Spencer || ★★★,5☆ ||
31. OMG, Check Please! by Ngozi || ★★★★☆ ||
Books to Gayly Dissociate at 5am with
I haven’t done a book rec list in a while and this has been sitting in my drafts for ages so I finally finished it.
You know that mood when you want to listen to ambient noises or those ‘heard from the other room’ songs? Now you have 5 books to go with it.
📌 Weekly Memes
Waiting On Wednesday
- #5OnMyTBR — 5 Books with Florals on the Cover
- #5OnMyTBR — 5 Heartwarming Books
- #5OnMyTBR — 5 Books Hyped in the Past
- #5OnMyTBR — 5 Books of Poetry
It’s hard to find something for this section with everything going on currently but I’ll try.
My driving course will be reopening after this weekend! Maybe this time I’ll finally reach the stage of getting behind the wheel. Wish me luck! I’ll need to study hard!
I’m also starting new meds — hope they won’t mess me up but so far I was lucky and never had any awful side effects so I’m staying positive. They’re mood stabilisators so maybe my energy levels stop jumping between ‘a kid on a sugar rush’ and ‘grandpa’s nap time.’ Now, let’s give them two weeks to start working.
Between those two, I may be busy in May but I’ll still try to schedule some content. And visit some blogs! I neglected that in April — I appologise!
Also, I’ve ordered some art supplies so I need to make the money’s worth and use them. This month I didn’t paint nearly enough… I’m disappointed in myself and I’ll do better!
- How was this month for you guys?
- What did you read? What’s your favourite?
- Chat with me & leave links to your wrap-ups!