How was your May? For me it went by so fast I didn’t even notice! What was I even doing?
Anyway, I had a huge paranormal mysteries streak and that’s basically all I’ve read this month.
As usual — more about me at the end of the post.
(Click pics for links)
📌 Books read in March:
– PoC rep
– LGBTQ+ rep
– disabled rep
– mental health rep
1. The Last Sun by K.D. Edwards || ★★★,5☆ ||
2. The Hanged Man by K.D. Edwards || ★★★★☆ ||
3. Fixer Upper by Cara Malone || ★★★☆☆ ||
4. Spellbound by Allie Therin || ★★★,5☆ ||
5. The English Language: A Very Short Introduction by Simon Horobin || ★★★☆☆ ||
6. Fallible Justice by Laura Laakso || ★★★★☆ ||
7. Echo Murder by Laura Laakso || ★★★★☆ ||
8. Roots of Corruption by Laura Laakso || ★★★★☆||
9. Widdershins by Jordan L. Hawk || ★★★☆☆ ||
10. We Unleash The Merciless Storm by Tehlor Kay Mejia || ★★★★☆ ||
11. The Magpie Lord by K.J. Charles || ★★★★☆ ||
12. Interlude with Tattoos by KJ Charles ||
13. A Case of Possession by K.J. Charles || ★★★★☆ ||
14. A Case of Spirits by K.J. Charles ||
15. Magic for Liars by Sarah Gailey || ★★★,5☆ ||
16. The Curse of the Old Woods by Elizabeth Andre || ★★☆☆☆ ||
17. Bloodbath by Stephanie Ahn || ★★★★☆ ||
18. The Henchmen of Zenda by K.J. Charles || ★★★☆☆ ||
In this post I share books which moved me, which are a part of me, in which I can see myself.
So, yeah, I’m talking about myself and if you want to indulge me and hear me out I’ll be forever grateful!!
Here, I share all my quirks regarding picking my next read.
I’m a huge mood reader so finding a book to read is A Process to me but also there are some other things that play a role here. What things? Click the pic to find out!!
📌 Weekly Memes
Waiting On Wednesday
- #5OnMyTBR — 5 Contemporary Books
- #5OnMyTBR — 5 Superhero Books
- #5OnMyTBR — 5 Books in An Unconventional Format
- #5OnMyTBR — 5 Books with Blue Cover
📌 Art Spotlight
So, I made myself a new icon again! I’m finally satisfied so I’ll be sticking to this one
I’m still carying on with my driving course — I had 7 hours behind the wheel so far! I still kind of suck at it but we’re making progress lmao. Hopefully I will be better soon.
This ate into my art time though so I’m not drawing or painting much — my new icon was pretty much all I painted. Maybe I’ll manage something Pride themed in June?
Anyway, Corona finally made it to my town so even with loosened restrictions in my country I’m still terrified. That’s not new though.
I’m sort of feeling burnt out or that I’m somehow not creative enough on this blog — which is out of nowhere because my views are over 1k for the third month straight but I need some new way of coming up with ideas. Right now I feel like everything I do must be the most original thing ever and that’s not easy on a regular basis, three times a week.
Okay! That’s enough of negativity. I also got into queer Asian dramas and I’ll have a huge rec list for you at some point — there are still a lot of them on my to watch list. Do you know any good ones? Especially if they have more rep than just m/m?
- How was this month for you guys?
- What did you read? What’s your favourite?
- Chat with me & leave links to your wrap-ups!