How was your July? For me everything blended together, it’s not even the pandemic anymore my life is just this stagnant, I guess. I need something fresh to happen soon.
But the good news is that I’m back to reading over 20 books a month!! Yay!!
Also!! Thank you everyone who nominated me to 2020 Book Blogger Awards!! I’m so gratefull! Don’t forget to vote!!
(Click pics for links)
(-1 because I forgot to take a screen shot and read a book in August already)
📌 Books read in June:
– PoC rep
– LGBTQ+ rep
– disabled rep
– mental health rep
1-11. Whyborne & Griffin (1.5-11) by Jordan L. Hawk || ★★★,5☆ ||
12. Patience & Esther: An Edwardian Romance by S.W. Searle || ★★★★☆ ||
13. The Pursuit of… by Courtney Milan || ★★★★,5 ||
14. The Lawrence Browne Affair by Cat Sebastian || ★★★★☆||
15. The Ruing of a Rake by Cat Sebastian || ★★★★☆ ||
16. Starcrossed by Allie Therin || ★★★☆☆ ||
17. Stupid Love by Riley Hart || ★★,5☆☆ ||
18. The Fire by May Archer ||★★★★☆ ||
19. Boyfriend Material by Alexis Hall || ★★★★☆ ||
20. There are things I Can’t Tell You by Edako Mofumofu ||★★☆☆☆ ||
21. Equal Rites by Terry Pratchett ||★★★★☆
22. Wyrd Sisters by Terry Pratchett || ★★★★☆
23. Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas ||★★★★☆ ||
📌 Weekly Memes
Waiting On Wednesday
- #5OnMyTBR — 5 Books with Sirens
- #5OnMyTBR — 5 Books with Pastel Covers
- #5OnMyTBR — 5 Summer Reads
- #5OnMyTBR — 5 Sequels
As you can see, no art spotlight this month. I need to paint something new, seriously. This is where my life this month went wrong. I did some sketches though so it wasn’t as awful as it could have been.
And I am still trying to get that driving licence. It’s only been, what, 5 months?? Gods, I wish I had that behind me already.
So, all in all, my month can be summed up in a few sentences of complaining. What a cheery person am I . Go figure.
August will be better. I’m making it happen.
- How was this month for you guys?
- What did you read? What’s your favourite?
- Chat with me & leave links to your wrap-ups!