How was your August?? Mine flew by so so fast! I can’t even remember what was I doing.
I’ve bought some new paints so hopefully next month I will finally have some art to show off. I’ve been slacking off with that and can’t even say I remember how to paint…
Anyway, this month was so-so for books but really good for my views here! I got over 1,5k views which is the highest ever for me!! Thank you so much!!
(Click pics for links)
📌 Books read in August:
– PoC rep
– LGBTQ+ rep
– disabled rep
– mental health rep
1-6. SPECTR (1-6) by Jordan L. Hawk || ★★★☆☆ ||
7. Spellbook of the Lost and Found by Moïra Fowley-Doyle || ★★★★,5 ||
8. Silver in the Wood by Emily Tesh || ★★★★☆ ||
9. The Night by May Archer || ★★★,5☆||
10. The Simplest Way Forward by harriet_vane || ★★★★☆ || (yep, I’m including a fanfic. shh.)
11. It Takes Two to Tumble by Cat Sebabtian || ★★★☆☆ ||
12. The Gentleman Never Keeps a Score by Cat Sebastian ||★★★★☆ ||
13. Two Rogues Make a Right by Cat Sebastian || ★★★★☆ ||
14. For Your Love by Park Nodeok ||★★★,5☆ ||
15. The Legend of Korra: Ruins of the Empire, Part One by Michael Dante DiMartino ||★★★★☆ ||
16. The Legend of Korra: Ruins of the Empire, Part Two by Michael Dante DiMartino || ★★★★☆ ||
17. The Legend of Korra: Ruins of the Empire, Part Three by Michael Dante DiMartino ||★★★★☆ ||
18. The Lady’s Guide to Celestial Mechanics by Olivia Waite ||★★★★☆ ||
📌 Weekly Memes
- #5OnMyTBR — 5 Long Books
- #5OnMyTBR — 5 Mysteries
- #5OnMyTBR — 5 2020 Releases
- #5OnMyTBR — Ensemble Cast
- #5OnMyTBR — Disabled MC
I should probably get rid of this block because I have nothing to say lately…
Can’t believe nothing’s happening in my life!!
Hmm, I can tell you I am looking for a job right now. And by looking, I mean I wrote my CV and that’s it for now. The next step is to send it here and there and not die of anxiety while at it, I guess. But I want (need) money so I hope I get something and even more I hope I get something I’ll actually enjoy.
- I’m still world’s worst driver trying to get my licence but I’m trying and I hope I will finally succeed.
- I messaged my psychiatrist when my meds weren’t working and didn’t cry when he was mean to me.
- I just ate a really good Granny Smith apple.
What about you? What were you doing this month??
- How was this month for you guys?
- What did you read? What’s your favourite?
- Chat with me & leave links to your wrap-ups!