This month I have really a lot of your posts to share so I had to change my format a bit or this would be too long. And I kind of like it that way?? I think it will stay that way.
- KB’s fantastic review of The Bone Shard Daughter by Andrea Steward
- Sasha and Ambers amazing review of The Dark Tide by Alicia Jasinska
- Caro’s wonderful review of The Scapegraces by Hannah A. Clarke
- Marley’s awesome review of Iron Heart by Nina Varela
- Anniek’s incredible review of Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
- Leareadsandrants’ marvelous review of Each of Us a Desert by Mark Oshiro
- Jessica’s stunning review of The Year Shakespeare Ruined my Life by Dani Jansen
- Kate’s brilliant review of Iron Heart by Nina Varela
- Rach’s fabulus review of The Scapegraces by Hannah A. Clarke
- Ali’s superb review of Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
- Skye’s exellent review of Iron Heart by Nina Varela
- Jessicsa’s first-rate review of Real Queer America: LGBT Stories from Red States by Samantha Allen
- Shan’s sensational reviews of Yellow Jessamine by Caitlin Starling and The Scapegraces by Hannah A. Clarke
- Jess’s magnificent review of The Scapegraces by Hannah A. Clarke
- Paige’s outstanding reasons you should read The Dragon Society trilogy by Katie O’Neill
- Madelyn’s thoughtful discussion Biphobia in Publishing: “Proving Queerness”
- Cielo’s interesting discussion Reader stereotypes: Myths vs. Reality
- Jordn’s thought-provoking discussion Why Harry Potter isn’t a guide for activism
- Zeee’s insightful discussion We Need More Diversity in Audiobooks
- Sumedha’s fascinating discussion Is Non-Fiction The “Superior” Genre?
- Ursa’s great discussion blogging and slow reading: are those two things compatible?
- Dorka’s amazing discussion The Romance Problem
TIPS & TRICKS
- Kate’s helpful tips on How to get chosen for a book tour
- Naty’s timely WordPress Block Editor: Quick Tips for Book Bloggers
- Cielo’s fantastic The Ultimate Guide to ARCs
BOOK RECS & NEW RELEASES
- Silvia’s crucial book recs LGBTQIAP+ books that don’t feature allocis M/M relationships, part 3
- Laura’s important book recs Trans & Non-Binary Authors To Support Instead of You Know Who
- Naty’s wonderful book recs Sapphic Books Recommendations Part 2
- Hsinju’s essential new releases 2021 Sapphic Releases from LGBTQ+ Indies (Updating)
- Althea’s invaluable new releases 2021 Trans & Nonbinary Recs #1
- What great posts have you read this month??
12 thoughts on “September on Bloggosphere”
Love this post! I have a few tabs open from your suggestions, definitely going to be reading them soon.
Thanks for adding my post as well, glad you liked it 😊
thank you so much for including me in this post! 💛 there are so many great posts and bloggers featuring here, I’m so glad to be among them!
Ahhh thank you so much for including my discussion post too!!
Oh my god I’m crying 😭 thank you so so much for including my post! Ohh I’m so excited to check out everyone else’s posts 😍😍
E!! Thank you so much for including my post omg!!! There’s so many great recs here and I’m going to be reading every single one!!
Love this post! Thank you so much for linking to my blog, I’ll go check out the other posts asap! ♥
Thank you SO MUCH for including my list in your post, E.!! 💕💕🥺🥺 I love being introduced to these awesome reviews (and some of the same books! so many wonderful thoughts I’m so excited), discussions, tips, and recs from all these amazing bloggers! 💖
thank you so much for reading my review of iron heart!! ❤
What a great compilation of blog posts! Thank you so much for featuring my review! 🥰
Thanks so much for the shout out! You’re so right, September had so many fun blog posts!
Aww, thanks so much for sharing my review! So glad you enjoyed it!
Thank you so much for including me hun!! So sweet of you, E!! Such a fantastic list too! ❤ 😀