How was your September? Personally, I didn’t read much — in numbers it’s the least books I’ve read the whole year!! But also I read the longest book this year as well so it’s not all bad.
(Click pics for links)
📌 Books read in September:
– PoC rep
– LGBTQ+ rep
– disabled rep
– mental health rep
1. Better than People by Roan Parrish || ★★☆☆☆ ||
2. The Palace Job by Patrick Weekes || ★★★☆☆ ||
3. The Tea Dragon Tapestry by Katie O’Neill || ★★★★★||
4. Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir || ★★★★,5 ||
5. Harrow the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir || ★★★★,5 ||
6. The Care and Feeding of Waspish Widows by Olivia Waite || ★★★★,5 ||
7. Seeing Red by Cara Malone ||★★★☆☆ ||
8. Cinders by Cara Malone || ★★★☆☆ ||
9. Indiscretions by Madelynne Ellis ||★★☆☆☆ ||
10. Guardian by priest ||★★★,5☆ ||
📌 Weekly Memes
I have no idea what to write here because not much happened. I passed my Driving Theory test, I guess? Now onto the Practtice! That one won’t be that easy… Sigh.
Oh, I started exercising with some group of local mums lol! I can never motivate myself to exercise alone so it’s good to have a weekly event for that.
Other than that, I started playing in this Among Us game. I’m so shit at it… And my laptop is slowly dying so if I stop posting just assume I’m on a hiatus due to that 😦 Hope my father can rescue it.
- How was this month for you guys?
- What did you read? What’s your favourite?
- Chat with me & leave links to your wrap-ups!
3 thoughts on “September Wrap Up”
Nice wrap-up – congratulations on passing your theory test! My favourite book this month was ‘A Deadly Education’ by Naomi Novik.
Good luck with your driving! I have terrible driving anxiety, so getting my license was TOUGH. Hopefully your own path will be easy. And WOW, congrats on finishing so many books. Best of luck with your exercise regime and your laptop!
My wrap-up is: https://jessicafavor.com/2020/10/02/september-wrap-up/
(I modeled it on yours because yours is so THOROUGH and I’ve never done a wrap-up before)