How was your September? Personally, I didn’t read much — in numbers it’s the least books I’ve read the whole year!! But also I read the longest book this year as well so it’s not all bad.
(Click pics for links)
📌 Books read in September:
– PoC rep
– LGBTQ+ rep
– disabled rep
– mental health rep
1. Better than People by Roan Parrish || ★★☆☆☆ ||
2. The Palace Job by Patrick Weekes || ★★★☆☆ ||
3. The Tea Dragon Tapestry by Katie O’Neill || ★★★★★||
4. Gideon the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir || ★★★★,5 ||
5. Harrow the Ninth by Tamsyn Muir || ★★★★,5 ||
6. The Care and Feeding of Waspish Widows by Olivia Waite || ★★★★,5 ||
7. Seeing Red by Cara Malone ||★★★☆☆ ||
8. Cinders by Cara Malone || ★★★☆☆ ||
9. Indiscretions by Madelynne Ellis ||★★☆☆☆ ||
10. Guardian by priest ||★★★,5☆ ||
📌 Weekly Memes
I have no idea what to write here because not much happened. I passed my Driving Theory test, I guess? Now onto the Practtice! That one won’t be that easy… Sigh.
Oh, I started exercising with some group of local mums lol! I can never motivate myself to exercise alone so it’s good to have a weekly event for that.
Other than that, I started playing in this Among Us game. I’m so shit at it… And my laptop is slowly dying so if I stop posting just assume I’m on a hiatus due to that 😦 Hope my father can rescue it.
- How was this month for you guys?
- What did you read? What’s your favourite?
- Chat with me & leave links to your wrap-ups!