Welcome to #5OnMyTBR series!
What is that?
Simple! Every Monday I (and hopefully you) will be posting about 5 (or your prefered number) books that are on my TBR.
I will be providing prompts but it’s up to you if you want to use them. If you would rather use yours or just post random books from your TBR — that’s fine! Just join the fun!
What do I need to do to join #5OnMyTBR?
Again, simple! On Monday have a post with 5 books on your TBR. Also:
- feel free to use the graphic below
- include the hashtag #5OnMyTBR
- pingback me to the announcement post or my #5OnMyTBR post
- you can also link to here so others can easily find the prompts!
- 04/05/2020 — Contemporary
- 11/05/2020 — Superheros
- 18/05/2020 — Unconventional format (e.g. text messages, emails, verse etc.)
- 25/04/2020 — Blue Cover
- 01/06/2020 — LGBTQ+ Main Character
- 08/06/2020 — Pride Free Day
- 15/06/2020 — Rainbow (on the cover, made from covers… be creative!)
- 22/06/2020 — LGBTQ+ History (non-fiction or historical novels)
- 29/06/2020 — LGBTQ+ Author
If you have an idea for a prompt leave a comment or DM me on Twitter!
27/04/2020 — Poetry 20/04/2020 — Hype from the past 13/04/2020 — Heartwarming 06/04/2020 — Holiday Events // Easter free day 30/03/2020 — Humour 23/03/2020 — RomComs