Today I have for you a huge list of discussion prompts you can use if you run out of ideas.
Tag me if you use them!!
- Do audiobooks count as reading?
- Reasons to listen to audiobooks
- Your first audiobook — experiences
- Your favourite audiobooks
- Advice on how to start listening to audiobooks
- Physical books or ebooks? What’s your preference?
- Do you miss having books in your space if you mostly read ebooks?
- How ebooks changed your reading habits
- Why ebooks will never replace physical books?
- Why do you/don’t you read ARCs?
- How to stay on top of your ARCs
- How and where to get ARCs
- Managing ARCs and moodreading
- Do you read romance? Why?
- Your favourite bookish ships
- Your favourite romantic tropes
- What books have thaught you about relationships
- How books influenced your expectations of relationships
- Bookish relationships you HATE
- What do you detest in romantic relationships/plots in books?
- What characteristics your partner should have based on your favourite characters?
- Your fictional crushes — who, why, and are they pretty?
- What’s your favourite genre and why?
- Do you stick to your favourite genres or do you read widely?
- Are classics worth reading?
- What got you into reading?
- What is/are your favourite type/s of posts to read?
- How to read more books?
- YA — is it really only for kids?
- How to deal with book slumps?
- How to deal with book hungovers?
- Benefits of reading
- Does reading teach empathy?
- Do you DNF books?
- What’s your favourite type of post to write? + advice on writing them
- How to start writing?
- How to edit your posts?
- Are you intimidated by the blank page?
- Where do you get ideas for posts?
- What blogging has thought you?
- Benefits of writing
- Benefits of blogging
- Your writing process
- Your favourite tropes (non-romantic)
- Your most hated tropes
- Your favourite moments in books
- Books you see yourself in
- Choose your squad & tell us why you’ve chosen each character
- Write a letter to your favourite character
- Write a letter to your favourite character from the POV of the villain/love interest/…
- Non-romantic relationships you want to see more of in books
- If you could spend a day with one character who would that be and why? What would you do?
- If you could spend a day in one fictional world where would you go? And what would you do?
- Build your amusement park based on your favourite books/worlds
- Do you like my ideas? What would you add?
- Choose your favourite question and answer it in the comments!!