Welcome to #5OnMyTBR series! This week I’m only announcing it so anyone who wants to join has the time to prepare and hopefully there will be many of us!
What is #5OnMyTBR?
Simple! Every Monday I (and hopefully you) will be posting 5 (or your prefered number) books that are on my TBR.
I will be providing prompts but it’s up to you if you want to use them. If you would rather use yours or just post random books from your TBR — that’s fine! Just join the fun!
What do I need to do to join #5OnMyTBR?
Again, simple! On Monday have a post with 5 books on your TBR. Also:
- feel free to use the graphic below
- include the hashtag #5OnMyTBR
- pingback me to the announcement post (this post!!) or my #5OnMyTBR post
- you can also link to here so others can easily find the prompts!
The prompts will be always available here
- 23/03/2020 — RomComs
- 30/03/2020 — Humour
- 06/04/2020 — Holiday Events // Easter free day
- 13/04/2020 — Heartwarming
- 20/04/2020 — Hype from the past
- 27/04/2020 — Poetry
If you have an idea for a prompt leave a comment or DM me on Twitter!
- Will you be joining #5OnMyTBR?
- How many books do you have on your TBR?