So we’re the third day into April! That’s good, I guess? Anybody else is feeling like every month of this year drags more and more and yet there’s never enough time to accomplish what you set out for yourself? No? Only me?
Well, at least March was good for my reading and blogging so there’s that.
📌 Books read in March:
– PoC rep
– LGBTQ+ rep
– disabled rep
– mental health rep
1. Love is for Losers by Wibke Brueggeman || ★★★,5☆ ||
2. Training her Man by Sienna Stone || ★★★☆☆ ||
3. Return to Me by Fiona Zedde || ★★★,5☆ ||
4. Dominance by Lisa Lott || ★★★☆☆ ||
5. The Red Shoes by Hans Chritsian Andersen ||
6. Fade to Black by Ashleigh Lake || ★☆☆☆☆ ||
7. Her New Toy by Margeaux Adler || ★★★★☆ ||
8. Notes on a Nervous Planet by Matt Haig || ★★★☆☆ ||
9. The Night Circous by Erin Morgenstern || ★★★☆☆ ||
10. Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore || ★★★★☆ ||
11. On a Sunbeam by Tillie Walden || ★★★★★ ||
12. The House in the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune || ★★★★☆ ||
13. The Fall by May Archer || ★★★★☆ ||
14. The Gift by May Archer || ★★★★☆ ||
15. The Secret by May Archer || ★★★★☆ ||
16. Ballsy by Sean Ashcroft || ★★★☆☆ ||
17. Sometime After Midnight by L. Philips || ★★★★☆ ||
18. Soft Science by Franny Choi || ★★★☆☆ ||
19. The Amazing Maurice and his Educated Rodents by Terry Pratchett || ★★★★☆ ||
20. If at First You Don’t Succeed, Try, Try Again by Zen Cho || ★★★★★ ||
21. The Deep by Rivers Solomon || ★★★★☆ ||
I talked about reviews this month and they may be a bit forgotten in our community but they’re still essential to it.
What is your reviewing style? Everyone does it a bit differently but I noticed some trends!
And what about love?
What makes you ship characters? I put a list of things that get me all mushy for my OTPs so check it out and compare with your requirements!
I created a new weekly meme and I’m eager to share it with you guys!
Do you also have an endless TBR and want to talk about it? Well then, I have good news for you! Join us on Mondays!
📌 Weekly Memes
Waiting On Wednesday
📌 Art Spotlight
Ugh, for my personal life — March sucked. I guess that will be a common theme here with what’s happening in the world…
In February, I enrolled for my driving course and I had a few lectures but then, of course, this whole madness happened. I’m not complainging that everything is closed down because it’s a wise decision but it still sucks that when I was finally getting my life together something had to come in the way.
And it’s also making my anxiety sky-rocket because 1. my father is a truck driver AND a chain smoker, and 2. my brother has a heart condition and recently got a pacemaker. I’m so scared for my family and everyone’s families!
Take care, stay at home if you can, and be as careful as possible. ❤️
- How was this month for you guys?
- What did you read? What’s your favourite?
- Chat with me & leave links to your wrap-ups!
- How do you find my art? Any praise? Any advice?